So this is it, the inaugural post on Messaged, and it has taken me about 6 months since creating this blogspot to decide how to progress with it. I decided that I would use it via other social networking sites to share music, mixes and thoughts with interested people.
Right about now, this little baby is where the dubstep scene has arrived at, Nero releases an absolute brooding monster on dubplate, available nowhere unless you know the guy! Push for a release!
The Streets - Blinded By The Lights (Nero Remix)
While I wait for the damn zshare account info to come through I might as well upload some recent electro tracks!
Bloody Beetroots - Cornelius (Mix Oi!)
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Doorly Remix)
Wax & Valerna - Ridiculous (Stand The Fuck Up)
Beyonce - If I Were A Boy (Paul Anthony & ZXX Remix)
That should suffice for now, comment below for any specific genres wanted. Mixes to follow soon!
LOOK! A MONKEY TAKING A PICTURE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment